Friday, September 14, 2007

TGIF

Hello All! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while...Oops. I guess I'm not really good at this (hence my 3rd attempt at blogging). Anyways, not much has really happened since Tuesday. I had class on Tues. from 6-9:20pm and that was a bust. I'm taking this course called "Legal & Ethical Issues in a Technological Intensive Environment." Doesn't that sound thrilling?! Well...the only reason I'm taking it is to finish up my Technology Management concentration.

BUT, there is ONE class that I actually look forward to going to...Tourism Planning & Development! I mean, honestly...who wouldn't want to take a class about tourism?! :-) My thoughts exactly! Ok...then my last class EVER is Competitive Strategy which is our capstone course. FINALLY.

(Ok, can we talk about the massive use of CAPS?!?!?!)

Enough about school. So, no one ever told me that the Rosie O'Donnell fight w/ Elisabeth on The View was so heated! I knew they had some fight...but come on! I can't believe the producers just let this blow up--unreal.



Although I don't really agree with anything Elisabeth says, Rosie just needs to back off sometimes. She can get a little cRAzY sometimes! Who knew that The View is just a bunch of crazies! (Well...that might be a dumb question.)

Um....hmmm, what else is going on. I'm going to Syracuse this weekend. That should be some funtimes. Going to my first SU game! Woo hoo...SPORTS! You know how much I love me some good ole' fashion sports. Football, baseball...you name it--I'm there! Ha.

I don't know why I'm Asian in this picture...but for all it's worth, I'm PUMPED! Guess that's it for now. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: