Monday, September 10, 2007

Guilderland High School?

Ok...so I'm not sure how many of you will actually care or think this is funny. But, my old teachers decided to make a 50's style doo-wop music video. Yes, yes they did. AND then they posted it on YouTube! How nice of Mr. Maycock!

For a little background--I'm from Guilderland, NY. It's a small suburb outside of Albany, NY.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at <span class=Photobucket" border="0">

We have a lot of awesome stuff going on in Guilderland....

We've got the YMCA!

Crossgates Mall! I mean that alone is pretty awesome, right?!

Hannaford! Woot Woot! (I mean...I worked there for a good 6 years of my life...)

Tawasentha Park! Yeah...it's pretty awesome there. There's even that HUUUUUGE outdoor stage!

Ok....maybe not as huge as I thought...

So, you get the idea. Lets get back to the actual reason for this posting...ha.

"A Little Bit of Soap"

ANNNNNNNNNND when they found out that Mr. Pipa was leaving, they decided to do an encore performance.

"Please, Mr. Pipa."

1 comment:

The Ex-Gifted Child said...

Yay, I'm so excited you are blogging! I love spying on friends.