Monday, September 10, 2007

Mitsy: The (female) Redwings Mascot!

So....apparently I'm a little obsessed with Mitsy, the female mascot for the red wings. But she's so damn cute! :-)

On the way to getting some more delicious (lite) beer, Jess and I ran into Mitsy and OF COURSE we had to get a quick photo! The best part is, she totally judged my picture taking ability afterwards and gave us a "so-so" hand gesture! What a DIVA! Ha...

Also, I thought it was necessary to post the video of her dancing with Jimmy at the game...Yes, indeed.


Mitsy & Jimmy: Dancy Dance

2 comments:

Carissa said...

uhm, Redwings play icehockey- that was a baseball field....wrong sport,right mascot?I'll go with too much good time

Matt said...

Nope, Rochester, NY has a baseball team called the Red Wings...

www.redwingsbaseball.com