Sunday, September 9, 2007

First New Posting

So, I've decided to start blogging once again to pass the time. Currently I have been watching the Nickelodeon channel all morning...but not really. It's more of a way to pretend that I have something going on. Ha! :-)

There are some really bad shows on TV...for example:What ever happened to those totally awesome shows such as Rugrats, Doug and the like. (Yes, I know that Rugrats is still on...but its not the same at all!)
____________________________________________________________________

Anyway, it's raining and that makes me not so thrilled because I was hoping to go running...but apparently that's out of the question (unless I go to the gym). Maybe I'll just wait? Meh.

Oh yeah! Congrats to my friend Jess Burley for passing her NCLEX exam! She's officially an RN now! :-) She also threw a fun little BBQ party this weekend...and that's an interesting story. At first, I was the only guy (although that doesn't really count...b/c, well...you know), and I was the "young" one...but around midnight the tables turned. Eventually Jess' back porch turned into the biggest after high-school prom party ever! Yeah...not really my thing...underage drinking and all that. But it was fun nonetheless.

Ok, guess that's it for now. I hope that I have the motivation to keep posting. Keep checking back for updates!

Here are a couple of videos to tide you over:

Trojan "Evolve" Commercial


Beyoncé - Diamond Nouveau Parfum (I love this song and sometimes I like Beyonce...Ok, I lie...she's a guilty pleasure, hehe.)

No comments: