Thursday, September 27, 2007

Liza Minnelli - Video Blog #2

Hey Guys! So, I finally finished editing my second video blog! Phew...that was a long one. It's from earlier this summer when the cast of Seussical got free tickets to a Liza Minnelli concert @ CMAC. Although we really wanted to meet her afterwards and get some pictures...her conductor had just died the night before (sorry...major downer) and she wasn't in the mood to do a meet & greet.

Anyways...I hope you enjoy!


Let me know what you think about my video blogs and comment away!!! Tell me things that you want to see more of too! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luved your commentary.. The place looked like alot of empty seats? Liza was festive as always! and you are adorable...

The Ex-Gifted Child said...

Matt, that was a great video! You did a wonderful editing job. And you crack me up ;)