Monday, September 10, 2007

Past Weekend

So, as I "blogged" about before (Is that even a real verb?), my friend Jess just passed her NCLEX and had a BBQ. Therefore there was mucho food. When I say mucho food...I MEAN IT! There were burgers, hot dogs, chicken breast, stuffed shells, tortellini salad, garden salad, broccoli salad, chips and veggies....Mmmhmmm.

Days after the party I was going over to her house whenever I had the desire to eat anything because...well...there were enormous amounts of leftovers. And who can pass up free food?!?!

On Saturday we ended the evening watching "Deja Vu" with Denzel Washington.


Deja Vu Trailer

Lets just say that it wasn't anything special. Although it was mildly amusing to yell at the TV for the completely impossible plot of events, I would never recommend it to ANYONE. Ok, apparently I'm really pissed about it. Well, it was fun...just not good in any way.

On Sunday, we decided why not a little wine and Monopoly?!?! Always a good combo, right?


Megan and I got our asses kicked by Jessica. Just look at this board. I mean...do you notice where all the deeds are?!

Ok, so maybe she didn't have all the deeds at this point, but about 6 of mine were mortgaged and ALL of Megan's were. She also had more money than both of us combined! Hmph. Oh well....you gotta give in to those dirty slumlords sometimes!

Oh yeah, and before all of this...her adorable cat, Princesss and I got aquainted very well. She is such a lap kitty and I LOVE IT! :-)

I don't normally like white cats, but she just loves to be pet and brushed. It's my dream pet. ::sigh::

So, before Heidi (Jess' roomate) left for one of her extravagant weekend parties, she decided to show us her Playgirl. I had no idea these things were so vulgar! Jesus! I mean there are just d*cks everywhere

Nevertheless, Jess gave me one of the quizes and apparently I'm "middle of the road" between dominatrix and submissive. Hmmmmm--Ok?

For a nice "Thank You" to Heidi, I decided to make a little scene on her bed (edited for the weak at heart).

Ok, well I think that's all for now. Damn this whole blogging thing takes forever! Oh...but before you go.


Britney Spears - MTV 2007 VMA: Gimme More

Yeah...I don't think I need to comment much on that. Except, is she serious?!?! Goodnight all! :-)

No comments: