Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Rainy night.

Have you ever had one of those nights where you didn't care if you were getting rained on? I was definitely feeling that way on Monday night when I was leaving the gym.

It was around 9:30pm, dark, cold and pouring rain. I was still very warm from running so I was wearing a t-shirt. As the rain was hitting my face, it almost made me feel more alive.

I don't know--it's hard to explain.

I can get in these moods where I just want to experience the elements of life without worrying about things. I over-think almost everything and sometimes it's just nice to let go.

As I was walking through the downpour, into the parking lot, I was listening to this song.



It may not seem that interesting to you. But for at least one moment...I was calm.

No comments: