Monday, November 12, 2007

Edges in Albany!

Hey there kids! I really need to share these amazing videos with you. Remember my last video blog (when I was back in Albany)? Welllllllll...while I was there, I managed to go see Edges, which was written by two very talented guys from the University of Michigan, Benj Pasek & Justin Paul. Yay, Edges!

ANYWAYS...there are three public videos posted that you NEED to watch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
[UPDATE]
These videos have been removed due to a copyright claim by the Actors Equity Association (AEA).
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Perfect" performed by Whitney Bashor


"Monticello"
performed by Steven Booth


"Coasting" performed by Steven Booth, Whitney Bashor & Farah Alvin

Ok. I was SO thrilled when I got to see this show...but now that I get to relive some of these moments over and over again is even better!

Enough of me gushing. Back to my last week of school. ever.

No comments: