Thursday, October 4, 2007

Taylor the Latte Boy

I was just perusing YouTube and I came across an old favorite of mine....

Movie in My Mind performed by Halland Grossman & Kimiko Glenn (No, I don't know them...ha)

I'll admit that I became a little (stalkerish) fan of Halland's over the summer. But I have a good excuse!!! When I was cast in Seussical with Rochester Children's Theatre, I wanted to see some video clips of it (since I had never seen it) and she had just starred as Gertrude in her High School performance. One thing led to another and I stumbled upon her other videos posted by her dad, Hollysdad. From then on, I can't stop watching/listening to "Movie in My Mind!!!"

Today, I decided to watch some of Kimiko's videos by herself, particularly this one...

Taylor the Latte Boy performed by Kimiko Glenn

Soooooooooooooooo cute, right?! Afterwards, I thought I would stack her up against Kristin Chenowith...

Taylor the Latte Boy performed by Kristin Chenowith

Although Kristin does a miraculous job...it's much different than Kimiko's. Not as cute and innocent (although Kimiko has her moments of sassy-ness). Anyways, I thought I would pay tribute to Kimiko--great job! :-)

That's all. You can go back to your day now.

No comments: